Click Tab to toggle between opportunities
EarthEcho International and NEA Foundation Invite Applicaitons for Water Planet Challenge Grants
- A collaborative effort between EarthEcho Internationaland the NEA Foundation, the Water Planet Challenge grant program supports student service-learning programs designed to help improve the health of our water planet.
- The Water Planet Challenge Grants are available in the form of NEA Foundation Student Achievement Grants to middle and high school public educators.
- Interested applicants must cite specifically how they are utilizing EarthEcho's Water Planet Challenge Action Guidesin the classroom with their students. From conserving energy and improving the quality of drinking water to understanding the impact of the Gulf Oil spill, the Water Planet Challenge's collection of action guides, videos, lesson plans, and service-learning materials are intended to help educators connect with students and jumpstart student awareness and involvement in affecting change.
- Grants are in the amount of $2,000.
- The online application process for this grant is the same as all NEA Foundation $2,000 Student Achievement Grants. Applicants should designate their grant application for consideration for the Water Planet Challenge Grant program.
- For complete program guidelines and the online application system, visit the NEA Foundation Web site.